Tuesday, December 7, 2010

we all have to eat


I cant wait to go back home so i can cook in peace in my kitchen with my ingredients! counting down the days..
Summer this year, Kevin was in Oman. so i had this dinner thing for his family and duvs (sadly he was back in Australia). I wanted to make a full menu and after hours of contemplation i finally decided on the menu. I had seen Jamie Oliver make this slow cooked lamb on Tv and i wanted to try it out. Boys love their meat so its was the perfect opportunity. I know most of your'll might think slow cooked lamb is the easiest thing in the world and yes it is, but i decided to put it on the blog because i turned out so beautifully and it tasted divine!
before i continue on however i must apologize for my horrible photo taking skills. I do promise ill pay more attention to my photographs from now on. :)


Kevin at dinner (this picture was originally taken as kavin's attempt to make davyn jealous but he never saw it. Oh well :) now i hope he will)

So for appetizers decided to make something very simple. Smoked salmon with chili feta and a cold pea soup. sadly i sort of ran out of time making the appetizers and i couldnt cut out the circles of salmon as i had initially planed so it ended up looking like this below

It tasted good and yes it didnt look so bad but oh well time management problems :S

No comments:

Post a Comment