Monday, August 29, 2011

BUSY BEE

I've been really busy.
I was hoping on cooking alot and taking lots of pictures but as usual; i ended up cooking but didnt take any pictures. i dont quite understand why i constantly do this!!! So as lousy as it seems im going to have to tell you about what I’ve done without any pictures L
So this summer was my brothers wedding… in Sudan. Had the best experience ever and ate some amazing food! I had no expectations going there and I had the time of my life.
I had some really really good feta too!!! :D i really didnt want to embarass myself with my cheese addiction but it was almost impossivle to stop eating!... (im salivating thinking about it) plus i had these pickled olives with this crumbly feta that was perfect.. not too salty ohhhhhhhhhhh... it was brief heaven!!


In other news im in my final semester and as much as i love the thought of finishing up with uni for a while im haunted with whats next... work?study?where?how?WHAT WILL I STUDY??? Should I be completely psychotic and do something in culinary??Sigh if only. I really wish I could ditch this entire architecture thing and do something that I really would feel happy doing. Questions questions… never answers. I suppose in someway I know the answers myself. I’ll probably have the courage to quite something I spent 3 years doing and completely redo my degree again in something completely different.







????????

No comments:

Post a Comment